Agencies > Center for Environmental Monitoring & Analysis (CEMA)
CEMA is an environmental data services center within the College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment (CEOE) at the University of Delaware. CEMA provides the following primary services to the state of Delaware and its citizens:
- Real-time Monitoring and Historical Environmental Data Repository
- Weather and Climate Outreach and Expertise
- Engineered Environmental Data Products and Solutions
CEMA houses the
- Office of the Delaware State Climatologist,
- Delaware Environmental Observing System,
- Delaware Environmental Monitoring and Analysis Center, and the
- University of Delaware’s Satellite Receiving Station.
CEMA serves as the most comprehensive observed environmental data resource for Delaware.